Articles 1 - Definitions The different definitions apply:
1. Merchant: the natural person who sells products remotely to consumers
2. Consumer: the natural person who places an order for private purposes
3. Right of withdrawal: the consumer can withdraw from the sale within 14 calendar days
Article 2 –
The Merchant Beer Crush SRL Telephone number: 0496 285 170 E-mail address: email@example.com VAT identification number: BE0747927210
Article 3 – Fields of application
1. These general conditions apply to the products published on the site www.beercrush.be
2. The general conditions of sale are available online and it is possible to receive a copy by mail via firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In the event of conditions specific to a product, the consumer can apply to the condition which is the most favorable to him.
Article 4 – The offer
1. The offer includes a specific title that refers to the product marketed by the brewery.
2. If several capacity exists, it must be specified.
3. Illustrations are non-binding.
4. Errors or obvious faults do not engage the responsibility of the trader.
Article 5 – The price
Prices include taxes and excise.
Article 6 – Payment Payment is made in cash by bank card. It can also be done by bank transfer if mutually agreed. In case of payment by bank transfer, the execution time of the order starts from the day of receipt of payment.
Article 7 – Delivery and execution
1. Delivery costs vary by country and are indicated in the shopping cart.
2. Maximum order shipping time: 10 working days unless mutually agreed.
3. The place of delivery is deemed to be the address that the consumer has communicated to the trader.
4. In the event of delay of shipment or partial performance, the consumer will be informed within 7 calendar days. The latter may request a refund without reason.
5. In the event of partial performance, a replacement product is offered by the trader. In case of refusal, the trader will reimburse the missing products. All delivery costs remain the responsibility of the consumer.
6. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the risk of damage to and/or disappearance of the products is borne by the trader until the moment the products are delivered to the consumer. The consumer can choose between a refund or a new shipment. New shipments are sent after receipt of the previous shipment with a maximum delay of 14 days.
7. In the event of 2 successive shipments that are damaged or missing, the merchant reserves the right to cancel the order without any other compensation than reimbursement.
Article 8 – Complaints
1. Complaints must be submitted within 14 days. 2. The trader will respond within 14 days.
Article 9 - Disputes Sales are governed exclusively by Belgian law.
Adresse administrative de Beer Crush SRL :
Kasterlindenstraat 44, 1082 Brussels, Belgium